10.29.2010

Noooooo!


I have faithfully devoted my Thursday evenings to Project Runway this season. Last night was the finale, but since it was two hours long, I opted to hang out with friends and had it recording on my DVR so I could properly savor every moment on this fine Friday evening. Shame on me for picking friends over TV (I hope my sarcasm is translating via blog) because I innocently opened Google Reader this morning and Megan from Commas and Clauses had already announced the winner. My heart sank. Still sinking...hate it when that happens!

Sigh.

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I won't ruin your day...

But still, sigh.

On a more positive note, here's a song that I've been fixated on the last few days. Love it! Makes me want to do squats. Or just bob up and down.

No comments: