10.21.2010

Since it's finally "cold" in LA...

Braided Scarf

It's that time of year. You know, the one where all you want to do after work is sit your bum on the couch with a pair of knitting needles and a kitteh? Oh wait, is that only me?

TV has gotten good lately. Seems like I have a little something to look forward to every week. Project Runway, Criminal Minds, Glee, Modern Family, Dexter...oh boy, I need to cut back. At least I'm being productive with my hands as the rest of me takes a break from reality. I'm actually really happy with how this turned out and I'm willing to make more for those of you who would fancy one for your cold necks! Christmas season is coming up and since I just dropped big bucks on a plane ticket to SE Asia, everyone might be getting something knitted so leave me a comment with your orders now, peeps! Gotta keep these little hands of mine busy.

I can also make these. But definitely not this

1 comment:

EllesBelles said...

naomalo! my headband is totally from anthro. this is brilliant!