6.18.2011

Inspiration Lately

*edited for you, mom!


My sister pinned this on her Pintrest a few weeks ago and it's been on my mind ever since - especially the last bit.

It's no secret that I'm a cat-loving homebody. I often find myself using the excuse "I have work tomorrow" to talk myself out of doing things...apparently, I'm a rare breed of 23-year-old.  However, things are turning around these days! These past few weeks (err months) I've been neglecting the blog because *actually* I've been out and about!

In the last two weeks I have seen Belle Brigade at the Satellite, Band of Skulls at the Bootleg, and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros at the Billabong Design for Humanity Event. My goodness it's awesome to go to shows again. I know it sounds dumb, but it's fun to just be out past my bedtime. I've discovered that I can be out past midnight on a weekday and not die the next day - what?! Not saying that this is going to become a new lifestyle or anything, but I'm looking forward to taking advantage of every day and not just weekends. Life's just too short.

No comments: