1.27.2012

Personal Milestone.

I'd hate to post about work in my personal blog space, but I'm actually really proud of this. I just finished up my third NAMM show (which is why I ignored this here blog!) and it was our best year yet. We were able to showcase our new ad campaign and I proudly passed out our new catalogs.


This catalog is my baby. It was a labor of love from day one...from mapping out the pagination, to putting together the lifestyle and product photoshoots, to proof-reading and writing copy, to color correction and finally visiting the print shops to proof check. I certainly can't take all the credit, but it was a mighty rewarding experience to manage the entire project and see it from start to finish.

Pass it around, send to your friends and buy some guitars, will ya? Bragging time is over! Back to pretty creature comforts of the blogosphere...

No comments: