5.05.2009

One Day...

...I will have high ceilings from which to hang many lanterns and lights.
{photo from Design is Mine}
...I will have a blossoming garden of roses, gardenias, jasmine and everything else that smells lovely.
{photo from A Field Journal}
...I will land that dream job!
{photo from A Cup Of Jo}
Two days after graduation and I'm officially on the hunt. I think I probably send out an average of 5 resume/cover letter combos a week to Craigslist and Entertainmentcareers.net postings and so far...nilch. What am I doing wrong? Seeking: a creative company that is looking for a bright, young, educated, friendly, tech-savvy, dedicated, and passionate employee! That shouldn't be too hard right? Companies of the world...I'm up for grabs! Help me help you (oh how I loathe that phrase).

No comments: