7.19.2009

[500] Days of Summer

I can't say that I loved this movie. The story was a little bit underwhelming and the overall production was too "indie" for me (ie: it fit every stereotype featured in that clip that I posted a little while ago). That said, I must admit - Joseph Gordan-Levitt's character totally won me over and although Zoey may not be the best actress, I was envious of her character's entire wardrobe (and of course those BANGS).
There was a scene in the movie that confirmed that I must host an outside dinner party this summer. This urban spin on a summer dinner party looks so appealing.
Paper lanterns, candles, and the LA skyline *try to ignore the smog*. I can't believe it's already mid-July...I'm running out of summer nights! This must happen pronto. August 3rd is coming up...hmm :)

No comments: