5.14.2009

Changes changes changes...

Theme song for this post (give it a second to load):
{She and Him's Change is Hard}
I won't go into details - but the end of this week has the potential to be either awesome or disappointing. In the past two days, I've had three interviews with potential employers. I'm hoping to hear back from those companies by the end of the week and I'm crossing my fingers! Almost three weeks of unemployment (is that right?!) and I'm still holding my head high. I know something will pull through. One thing is for sure...I'm so excited to move out of Malibu. Wow, who ever thought I would be saying that?! Blair, Jackie and I are moving out to Brentwood in a couple weeks and I couldn't be happier. We'll be closer to everything and it's such an active area. Lower gas bills. Lower rent. Fun people. Whole Foods around the corner. Sprinkles only 15 minutes away. Yoga only a bike ride away. I will be one happy pickle. Speaking of change, I should get my hair cut. Or new shoes. *dangerous, Naomi.* I've been contemplating bangs for a while but I don't know if I'm ready to go there. If you know me well, you will know that I am somewhat sensitive to the subject. But how cute is this? Maybe it's just Zooey Deschanel that I love. You have to admit, the girl rocks the bangs. And she can sing. And she's engaged to Ben Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie. Ok, maybe I just want to be her. I've also been super hair-crushing on Betty's hair (from Le Blog de Betty). But will I look like I'm in 5th grade again if I do the chop? Maybe I just want to be Francais and able to pull off metallic tights and a bright blue blazer. Non? Decisions decisions...any thoughts??

No comments: