8.15.2009

Afternoon at the record store

Someone at work introduced me to Camera Obscura a couple weeks ago. While celebrating pay day at Ameoba, I ran across this record and decided to make a semi-compulsive purchase and I'm so happy I did! Last week, I was absolutely OBSESSED with "Wanting Comes in Waves/Repaid" by The Decemberists (ft. Sharon Warden of My Brightest Diamond) but this new record may be on repeat for the next couple weeks. 60's beats and a summery vibe...it makes me want to drink fruity smoothies outside at the pool in a swimsuit like this:
{From Flickr, Art Nahpro}
Plus, how pretty is that album art? I'm already considering taking a watercolor art class at the Santa Monica Community College soon...maybe I'll just have to take the plunge and go for it!
Other Ameoba vinyl purchases:

No comments: