11.25.2009

Happy Birthday Ma!



I feel like most girls dread becoming their mother, but I hope that one day I can be as cool as my fix-it, DIY, intelligent, resourceful, selfless, and beautiful mom.  As I get older, I'm starting to discover that we have a lot in common and as much as I love living in Santa Monica, I miss spending time with mom scrapbooking into the wee hours of the night and untangling pesky balls of yarn (Mom, you were always so good about helping me out with my crafts!).

Have you seen this website, My Parents Were Awesome?  Well, mine blow them all out of the water.  I couldn't find any older pictures of my parents to share, but when I go home for the holidays, I will most definitely stock up.

This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for YOU mom!  Happy Birthday!

 

No comments: