2.07.2011

bed-frame-letter-holder

Our apartment has a small mail issue. It tends to pile up on our dining room table...an eye sore considering it's on of the first things your see when you walk in the door. Nothing says "welcome home" than a nice pile of paper. I was inspired to do something about it when I saw this on Pintrest:


I couldn't find a shutter anywhere and wasn't about to pay for someone's old one...so when I saw a pile of wood in our ally (someone's old bedframe?), I decided to put my new dremmel saw to work and build a little something of my own. Now we have somewhere for all those Bed Bath and Beyond coupons and everything else we don't want to toss. Cost? $4 for the spray paint.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

wah! so good.
You make me want to build stuff for my non existent apartment.