12.30.2011

Rewind.

Christmas Elves Handmade Tote Xmas Crafts buds

The weeks leading up to Christmas are such a blur -- we were busy picking up last minute things, wrapping, packing and sipping from red Starbucks cups. While this season isn't about presents and getting STUFF, I do enjoy giving gifts to the people that matter the most to me. I managed to snap a few photos of the little projects I had leading up to the holidays (excuse the post-workout photo, I told you I was busy!) And of course one signature photo of the kitties because they have been so adorable snuggling up to each other in our freezing apartment!

And now moving forward, I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing New Years Eve! I'm not one for parties and sequins so I plan to spend my evening with a movie marathon, PJs and baked goodies.

No comments: