7.09.2012

Best Weekend.



Why do awesome sun-filled weekends make for the most difficult Mondays? It's been a while since I wrote a "Weekend Vacation" post, but these last few days definitely qualify. Productivity mixed in with fun and sun - what more could a girl ask for? Since I'm way too lazy to put together full sentences, here are my weekend highlights:
  • Signed a lease! Friends and family, I'll be sending around my new address shortly. Spoiler alert: we're graduating by about 20 blocks towards the ocean!
  • Spent some quality time on the sand. Jackie taught me some volleyball tricks and I have the forearm bruises to show for it.
  • Filled up our fridge and freezer with goodies for the rest of July -- nothing like being fully stocked with veggies, lean meats and acai bowl fixings!
  • Bruce got a wash and smells of jasmine...gone are the obscene messages written on my windows (thank you Santa Monica street parking)
  • Hour and a half of Power Yoga with Vytas ... SWEAT ...
  • One of the best smoothies I've had in years at Moonjuice in Venice (tried the Mint Chip and recommend it wholeheartedly!)  

No comments: