10.11.2012

In Our Eyes


Summer into fall soundtrack: Niki & the Dove, Instinct (listen on Spotify)

Instinct is one of those albums that I have had on repeat for months. I'm not much of a music editor / critic so I'm not going to even attempt to write up something to convince you to listen to it. Just do it! Start with Tomorrow, The Fox, In our Eyes and prepare for a mini dance party (or in my case, a craving for some good 80's style Jane Fonda aerobics).

***

Photo: taken by me on an iPhone and then edited in Photoshop. Filter Culture Collide Fest October 7, 2012. Please note awesome floral headdress. Lead singer, Malin Dahlström, would be the best bargain-bin elementary school art teacher if this music career doesn't pan out! She was well-equipped with pony beads, floral earrings and anklets, and feather/popsicle-stick fans. Impressive.

No comments: