1.31.2013

Where I've Been


As mentioned in the previous post, January has been completely taken over by the NAMM show. Now that it has come and gone and February 1 is right around the corner, I can finally sit down and catch up!

I might write about this every year, but my level of exhaustion post-show gets worse and worse as the event becomes more my responsibility. This year was no exception as I shuttled around Los Angeles and Anaheim to gather materials, renovate our booth, contract union workers and make sure every little detail was taken care of. I was given a little more creative freedom in regards to the overall "look" of our display, so I took the liberty to spruce up some walls with paint, upgraded light fixtures, a few rugs and plants and storage/platforms. It felt like I was working on an HGTV show and it was so fun! The end result was a space that seemed larger, warmer and cozier than before. I promised my family some photos, so here they are!


No comments: