2.15.2013

Guilty Pleasures



Don't call me on Monday night because I'm busy. Busy watching my new favorite TV show, The Biggest Loser!

Ok sure, it's quality entertainment to see overweight people get yelled at for an hour...but it's so much more than that! Trainers Bob, Jillian and Dolvette drill awesome little nuggets of truth into every work out and I have to admit, they stick with me and help me through my own. I'm lucky enough to have my own built-in Jillian (Jackie can be scarier in her own way!) but here are some mantras from the show that I have floating around in my head when I feel like giving up...

"Give yourself a goal everyday, and just get better"  (mine is 1500 burpees this month, what's yours?)

"This is when it matters the most... in these moments when you can choose whether or not to say "I can't" or "I can.

"At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility." 

"You have no idea of what you are capable of until you try."

AND if that's not enough...

No comments: