8.31.2010

Pussy Galore

When we heard that there was an annual Santa Monica Cat show, we just had to stop by. Known for the prime people-watching, I have to say that the actual "cat" part of the show was a little bit of a let down. For some reason I was expecting more extravaganza (red and blue carpets, big ribbons, podiums etc.) and less...dingy cat people everywhere. I wish I had been more on the ball with discrete iPhone pictures. Maybe next time.

Aside from the company, we managed to crack a few cat jokes, loved seeing 17.5 pound 9 month old maincoons, Heidi bought Scratch a little cat toy, and I can add "cat show" to my list of life experiences.

I'm a Maincoon kinda lady

Santa Monica Cat SHOW!

Cat lady and proud of it (easy skirt made in new sewing area!):

Cat Show Outfit. Obviously.

No comments: