11.01.2010

A Little Lust Never Hurt Anyone

Four ringsJingle jangle bangle

One of the reasons I'm so excited for my trip to SE Asia is, you guessed it, the shopping. I  recently rediscovered some old jingle jangle bangles that I picked up on a Mexican cruise and a ring that Erin gave me from China. (Side note: can I just say that the working at a desk all day + bangles don't really go hand in hand!?) I also was given a set of four beautifully stackable rings, so simple, timeless and meaningful....love love love. Can't wait to peruse the local markets for local jewelry and art! Celuk, a small village in Bali, is known for gold and silver jewelry. Ubud is where I'm headed for the handwoven textiles. Ahh I can't wait!

Until then, I'll lust over any accessory Alexa Chung touches:




  
And on another note:


I guess I'm not the only one who still casually doodles on my arms when I'm bored...want a tattoo - don't think this is a phase!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
photo credits: Daily Alexa Chung

No comments: